Monday, May 16, 2011

Tired of the week

Bonjour!

The "Tired" of the week is...













Also... I'm tired of this week lol...
Slept 2 hours in a chair last night! That was fun :p and then took a monster nap from like 4-9!... But I'm still really dazed and kinda groggy I guess... Anywho

haha this is a fun site: http://www.allrandomfacts.com/

The mother flamingo's milk is red.

I feel like I would have been scarred as a flamingo baby...
"Mommy? Why are you bleeding?"
"Shhh... just drink it"
"No! No!" *forced to drink* "Ahh!--... mmmmm... blood"

Mandarin duck couples stop liking each other after their nest is built.

It's like a couple that never fights till they move in together. Glad to see we aren't the only messed up ones.

Ok... well I have to study for a 9 AM final... mmmm

Alrighty then... till next time!
Au revoir!