Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Another Early Morning Post!

Buon giorno amici miei,

Yes, I realize it's late... rather really really early. But I wanted to let the world know that my Web presence has shifted around slightly. Everything is still very new and so similar changes might take place in the near future but I'm almost 95% sure that I like it as it is set up now.

This here is my new homepage(for everything): http://flavors.me/jerryjieleichen

From there you can reach my personal Wix page which is devoted to a more in depth look at who I am. You will also be able to go to my Wix Portfolio for the newly established Quick-as-Thunder Productions. You can also reach my facebook profile from there as well. This blog feed will also be displayed on the site along with my Youtube feed. If it isn't so at the moment, soon, each and every page will have a way to go back to the Flavors page. (eg. on the two Wix pages the Jerry Chen and home graphic on the homepages both send you back)

Ok, now that all the technical explanations are out of the way I wanted to briefly explain why I chose the name Quick-as-Thunder Productions. You see... My middle name is Chinese for fast/adroit/quick thunder(sometimes closely associated with lightning as well) and so I first thought of Fast-as-Lightning but I thought it would be too cliche and corny sounding so I went through the rest and decided to mirror the phrase from the song but use quick (since it is actually closer to the meaning anyways) and thunder (that being the actual word and all). Thus I ended up with Quick-as-Thunder Productions. I'm hoping that in the end I can live up to the connotative reputation that the name puts forth both in terms of it being a parallel of a meme and thus popular and well-liked but also in terms of it's implications of efficiency (something I find I tend to lack in many areas of my life).

Well... until next time I guess!
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment