Friday, May 13, 2011

It is as hot as...... Florida (Originally for 5/12)

(Blogger wasn't working yesterday and so that is why this is being posted right now)
Yeah, didn't go with any obscenity hahaha.


Hola mis amigos,


It is as you may have gathered really hot today. It was kinda warm and breezy yesterday at about maybe low to mid 70s but today is absolutely ridiculous... It actually feels like I'm back in Florida! It's in the low 80s outside right now and there was a crazy Thunderstorm last night meaning it is both really hot and humid outside... exactly what I left Florida for lol.


On another note... I am really hungry... and I really don't want to study or pack... Procrastination is on my mind haha.


On an actual other note... So many sequels coming out this summer(starting next week)! What do you guys think? Pirates 4: On Stranger Tides, Kung Fu Panda 2, The Hangover Part 2, X-Men: First Class, Cars 2, and Transformers(3): Dark of the Moon. Crazy line up this summer in terms of sequels. So to start off:


Pirates 4? Depp is no doubt going to be awesome. Some people say it might be a little too cliche with the Fountain of Youth and Black Beard... but I think not. I the Fountain and Black Beard are so essential to pirates tales and the time of exploration that I think it is the most suitable next adventure for Jack Sparrow. However I think perhaps Pirates should considered wrapping up the franchise with this movie. Or at the very least stop making large scale films for it. Also Penelope Cruz and mermaids? Hot or not? I'd have to say hot... as in I like the idea of having an almost femme fatale like heroine (Penelope Cruz... duh) and the interesting connection between mermaids and the Fountain. Plus, if they can pull off having Davy Jones being a humanoid octopus I think mermaids are acceptable lol. Trailer looks pretty good but it is a trailer. Watch the Trailer here: http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809791042/trailer


Kung Fu Panda 2? I don't quite know about this one. Po was pretty epically powerful and awesome at the end of the first movie... It seems best to end it there. The new movie has a new villain that is apparently unstoppable and plans to take over China and destroy Kung Fu using some sort of secret weapon. Plus Po is the freakin Dragon warrior isnt he? Shouldn't he be able to defeat this villain easily? but on the other hand there was a nice little middle short movie and I did enjoy that so who knows... maybe the sequel will work out. The trailer is funny enough; there are bound to be some funny bits in there so at least it will be funny. As funny as the first? maybe not... we'll find out soon enough. Watch the Trailer here: http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1810090593/trailer.


And finally The Hangover Part 2? I just watched The Hangover a couple nights ago... More funny than I thought it would be haha. I'm honestly not entirely sure what I think about this sequel. I don't really like the idea of using a wedding as the backdrop setting/situation of the story again... but that's not all that important. What is important is that they have a Capuchin(the species of exotic monkey most popularly used in media; e.i, Ross's monkey Marcel in Friends)! And guess who's back for another probably random appearance? Mr. Chow! Our favorite, probably gay Chinese Gang leader! lol Anywho there are tattoos, buzzed heads, lost Dougs again, lost future little brother-in-laws, martial-artists, old thai men... OH yeah and this is all goin down in Bangkok. lol The trailer is hilarious so who knows... perhaps this will be one of those sequels that beat out the originals... we'll just have to wait and see. Watch the Trailer here: http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1810187722/info.


I'm not going past this on the list only because this post is getting pretty long already(don't want to bore you guys for too long haha), I need to get back to studying and packing and laundry, and it's nearly dinner time and I'm starving! Oh, plus I felt like this was a good stopping point seeing as these are the only three coming out this month.


Alrighty then! Till tomorrow!

Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment