Monday, May 23, 2011

Mundane...

Hi there!

Life feels sorta mundane at home... I have some stuff to do and responsibilities around the house... I'm looking for jobs and such... hanging out with friends but all the same it's just kinda off.

I've decided on getting a cheap used Inspiron 1545 instead of getting a nice new, high powered laptop... less exciting but more affordable and makes me feel less guilty about my parents paying since it was my fault my laptop broke...

I've been filling my time with random movies I can find online... and sleeping lol
Definitely wish I had my guitar :/... or my mic... or a laptop of my own...

Yup, this blog is pretty much just a time filler... not that I don't care about all 1 of my loyal followers :p.

Anywho... I really want to finally get my laptop situation all figured out so I can start working more with my photography again!...

Till later I guess...

(Running out of languages and feeling a bit lazy)
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment