Wednesday, May 18, 2011

It's so strange...

After a year of basically living here at Calvin... it's legitimately weird for me to go home... I have only been home one time this whole school year since September and that one time was only for 3 weeks. I spent Thanksgiving here... I spent spring break at Covenant and so it wasn't like going home at all... Honestly... my dorm room and building has truly become my home and I will miss it a lot over the summer.

I'm thinking about all this because tomorrow is my last full day before I leave to go back down to Florida and the last day of my Freshman year... It's been pretty crazy... pretty fun... had its ups and downs... it's been an awesome year and I can't wait for next year! I will miss my friends here a lot over the summer... the dorm is like a really really large family (of course some people are a little more distant but there's still a large group of people you get to know pretty well)... which is something that I've never had before. Essentially this is a thank you to everyone who has made this year what it has turned out to be!
So...
Thank you! Arigato! Xie xie! Gracias! Merci! Grazie! Mahalo! Komapsumnida! Siyabonga!
Duizendmaal Dank! (for all you Dutch people lol)

Farewell! Gokigen yo! Yi lu ping an! Buen viaje! Bon voyage! Buon viaggio! Ke Akua pu a hui kaua! Jalda nyeoo sip sio! Ube nohambo oluhle! Goede reis!

- JerBear

P.S.If you're wondering where I find the different language expressions (other than from my noodle)
I use http://omniglot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment