Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas time?

Hey everybody!

It's Christmas eve today... it sure doesn't feel like it though. And I'm sure many across the US agree with me on that this year. This winter has been rather warm for a lot of areas in the country and so even places in Michigan aren't going to have a white Christmas this year. For some reason this has been a topic that's been bouncing around me head. See, my house is not decorated as much this year, was not decorated till two days ago, and doesn't have a Christmas tree up. The feeling is just off... but lately I've been finding that the feeling, though important and helpful at times... is not the main factor in Christmas... or anything for that matter. It's the decision one makes; in this case, the decision to celebrate the birth of Christ, the decision to spend the celebratory time with loved ones, and the decision to make it a special time.

So all of you out there who have been finding it hard to make it feel like Christmas... stop trying to feel it and just choose Christmas over whatever else this time could be for you.

I hope you all have a wonderfully joyful Christmas! :D

- JerBear