Thursday, November 3, 2011

So I've decided I need to start blogging again.......

So, what's going on in my life........ huh. I guess I would have to talk about my sleep troubles. By sleep troubles I don't even mean something like sleep apnea or narcolepsy or anything remotely serious. It's sadly just a result of my lack of a sleep schedule. I've missed soooo many classes this semester and why? Sleeping through my phone alarm. -.-

Now, its not that I can't wake up to my alarms; I actually normally wake up to my first alarm but the trouble is getting up. See, I'm a rather short fellow, not miniscule but shorter than average. So what does my below par height have anything to do with my inability to get up in the morning in time for class? Well, you see... when you are only about 5'4" and you have to get off your bed in the morning that is about 6 or 7 feet up off the ground there are a couple problems for the barely conscious Jerry Chen. In my state of scarce consciousness, I cannot bring myself to jump down from my bed to the floor or step down to the back of my chair which is at best going to be dangerous if it just so happens not to be supported by anything. So, to solve my predicament I have moved my mattress down to the floor. I will be making a cave for myself over my mattress with my furniture. The only concern now is that I might have a major bruise on my forehead during the first few days.

In other Jerry news. I punched through a window with my bare fist... not completely on purpose but there was definitely some intent involved... and definitely a lot of pride induced lol. Now I have a sweet scar forming on my index finger and a scab from a deep cut over my middle finger knuckle. I'll share the gory details and funny bits about this story in my next post.

What? I need something to get you to read my next post. :p

Sayonara