Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Kinda feeling like this lately again...

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1004590830759&set=a.1413080962757.2048375.1104510146&type=1&theater

This was a drawing I made a couple years ago... It really described how I felt then but I think now it is even more applicable...
I feel like from every which way there is advice on how I should live my life and desires for all sorts of various things pulling me in different directions... and I realize that most of it is for my good but some of it conflicts with other bits on different levels...
It's just kinda stressful to be thinking about it... and thus I have a couple options.

1. I ignore it all and do w/e the heck I want.
Can't do that. (morals, standards, idk)
2. I ignore most of it and pick and choose what I feel is most important or what I want more.
Makes me feel selfish and disrespectful.
3. I look at it all and see what is at the core of all of it and follow that.
Requires a lot of time, thinking, effort, etc... essentially a hassle. (maybe not worth all that time+effort)
4. I attempt to follow it all and try rediculously hard to balance it all and attempt to ignore any conflicts.
Lots and lots of stress.
5. I ask for some help.
I feel like I have no control over anything or like I'm not doing anything.

I'm not entirely sure what to choose... right now I guess I want to be able to do 4 and feel like I ought to do 3 and probably in reality need to do 5. But I think right now I'm just doing a mixture of 1 and 2.

So when does my stress-free summer break begin? *sigh*

Hope y'all are doing better than I am
- Jer Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment